Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An Incredible Run!

I'm not sure how other poker players feel, but moving up stakes always seems hard for me.  Putting in that larger ante seems a little stressful.  Over the weekend I tried moving up from the $5 buy in to the $10....SHAZAM!!

After six games I was up a little, but suddenly I had an incredible run by winning 12 games in a row...losing one, and then four more wins.  This was over several days, but its great to be on such a streak and gaining that confidence at a new level.

In the next couple of blog updates I'll talk about bankroll and the importance.  "That's boring Fish!"  Yes, but once you hear my sad story not only will you lose respect for me (always a goal for any blog), but you'll also get to laugh at my grade "A" meathead moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment